VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer
Hands-free liquid dispenser with drip tray.
The VeraTemp+® Professional Non-Contact Thermometer is a hand held, battery-powered device that is intended for the intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature in any age patient. It measures the infrared energy emitted from the skin surface of the forehead. Because there is no need to touch the skin, the VeraTemp+® is hygienic and there is no need for probe covers.
Size: 152 mm (H) x 51 mm (W) x 25 mm (D)
The VeraTemp+® is equipped with a DuraSleeve™ medical grade silicone protection cover and lanyard.
Function: Accurately measures core body temperature of any age patient, as well as room and surface temperatures.
- Non contact infrared technology – no need to touch, startle or wake a
- Excellent for sleeping or combative patients.
- Non contact feature helps reduce cross contamination between
caregiver and patient.
- 100% Hygienic, easy to use with instant reading.
- For use of patients of all ages.
- Readings available in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Non-invasive; Non-irritating.
- Records previous 32 measurements.
- Back-lit LED display convenient for night time readings.
- Eco-friendly by reducing facility’s carbon footprint (go ‘green’).
- Save recurring costs – no probe covers needed.
- Battery saving auto-off feature.
- As accurate as a rectal, oral or ear thermometer.
Cleaning: To be cleaned simply with an alcohol wipe.