Bedpan washer lischka
A fully programmable, electrically powered device manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel with a built in boiler which will attain a temperature of 93°C.
A fully programmable, electrically powered device manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel with a built in boiler which will attain a temperature of 93°C. Able to accommodate stainless steel or polypropylene bedpans, urinals, commode buckets, bowls and kidney dishes. A separate wire shelf would be required for the last three items.
- Thermostatically controlled system with a cycle time of 8 minutes.
- Can accept warm or cold water in the reservoir tank (will speed up process using “geyser” temperature water when starting up).
- Easy access for maintenance purposes.
- Audible indication of program completion.
- High pressure steam injection ensures thorough washing/disinfection process.
- Door remains automatically locked until program is completed
- Practical working height for operator.
- Internal chamber design prevents possible bacteria build-up.
- The electrical supply 220V to run this unit is 3 phase neutral and earth.
- Plumbing would be mains water into the system and or piping from ceiling mounted geyser.
- Waste pipe needs to be 110 mm diameter.
- Ensure that all items have been rinsed off in the sluice prior to being put into the washer to prevent blockages in the drains.
- Combination of items to be placed in the basket could be 2x bedpans or 2x urinals or 1x bedpan and 1x urinal.