Mobile dripstand 5-star base – theatre
Mobile dripstand 5-star base for theatre.
Mobile dripstand consisting of a 5-star counter-weighted plastic base with 5 x 75 mm castors with a 19 mm diameter pillar and a stainless steel (grade 304) top pole 24 mm, 500mm longer than the dripstand used in wards, to which 4 x stainless steel (grade 304) infusion drip hooks are attached.
Size: Max height: 2670 mm
Min height: 1250 mm
Max load capacity: 10kg
- The dripstand top pole can be extended 500 mm higher when a patient is resuscitated.
- In case of an emergency, the hooks are more accessible and user friendly when drip-bags are attached.
- Stainless steel (grade 304) tubing is used instead of chrome plated tubing. Chrome plating can splinter off, causing hand cut injuries.
- Easy to clean stainless steel 4 hook bottle holder instead of plastic.
- The 4 hook bottle holder can be adjusted lower and/or higher (longer regulating range).
- Whilst releasing the knob for lowering the bottle holder, especially when loaded, the bottle holder cannot accidentally drop on the operators hand as it will stop 100 mm from the release knob.
- For increasing the stability, especially when pumps are attached to the stand, the weight of the base is increased with the addition of the counter weight (total weight of 8 kg).
- An aesthetically pleasing, easy to clean, casted aluminum alloy 5-star base is used.
- A durable 75 mm twin wheel imported castor is being used to improve the mobility of the stand to topple over when it reaches obstacles. i.e. carpet strips.
Cleaning: To be cleaned with a disinfectant agent, NOT a chlorine based chemical.