Pedestal recovery split
Allows nursing staff and specialists to nurse patients from the head end without any obstructions.
A bed docking station with two individual fibre glass shells.
• Allows nursing staff and specialists to nurse patients from the head end without any obstructions.
• It is also the housing for the patient haemodynamic monitoring modules and other basic requirements such as:
– 6 off 4 x 4 UPS double pole switch sockets
– 2 off 4 x 4 Standby switch sockets
– 2 off 2 x 4 Blank covers (could be used for cardiac arrest/emergency call)
– 3 off Oxygen outlets
– 2 off Medical air outlets (LP)
– 3 off Vacuum outlets
– 1 off Accessory basket
- Nursing management have unobstructed access to patient.
- No cluttering of wires and pipes.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy access for technical staff.
- All gas outlets are fitted with built-in non-return valves which allows for uninterrupted maintenance (SABS approved).
Cleaning: To be cleaned with a disinfectant agent, NOT a chlorine based chemical.
For installation details, please contact Medical Innovations on +27 (0)21 851 8484