Trolley patient file
Used as a filing cart with a compartment to accommodate up to 24 patient files.
The structural body of the trolley is made by assembling composite materials, consisting of:
- A broad solid moulded base with 4 x 125mm diameter wheels, 2 wheels with a foot operated brake.
- Sides of extruded aluminium, with internal panelling in epoxy polyester powder coated plate.
- Thermoformed ABS upper worktop with built-in raiser on three sides
- 2 x doors with a lock.
- Weight: 52kg
Dimensions: 750 (W) x 570 (D) x 1020 (H)
- Functional and reliable.
- Ergonomic structure guarantees maximum stability in any condition.
- Offers excellent manoeuvrability, even when fully loaded.
- Moulded base is shockproof, scratchproof, self-extinguishing and acts as an all round bumper.
- Doors has a mechanism which enables them to fold into the structure when opening to allow total accessibility to the internal compartment.
- Upper worktop can be used as a pushing handle; the front edge is raised to contain spills.
Cleaning: To be cleaned with a disinfectant agent, NOT a chlorine based chemical.