Vertical service panel C
To provide medical and nursing services at the head of the bed.
A wall mounted fibre glass shell, with the following services: 1 off Oxygen outlet, 1 off Medical air outlet (LP), 1 off Vacuum outlet, 2 off T-tracks with 2 off 100mm standard Gabler rails, 18 off 2 x 4 PVC boxes only for data and switch sockets, nurse call, light switch. (To be supplied by customer or on request by MI).
- Can serve two patients depending on the configuration required.
- Easily accessible for maintenance and nursing staff.
- Combination of standard services can change according to customer specification.
- All gas outlets are pre-piped.
- All gas outlets are fitted with built-in non-return valves which allows for uninterrupted maintenance (SABS approved).
- Medical devices can be mounted to the T-track and Gabler rail.
Recommended for: Delivery (Baby), Paediatric Ward (Sterile Supply/ Treatment Room)
Cleaning: To be cleaned with a disinfectant agent, NOT a chlorine based chemical.
For installation details, please contact Medical Innovations on +27 (0)21 851 8484